Sunday, November 17, 2013

The 3 C's of Marketing



So we have all heard about the 4 P's of marketing. Product, place, price and promotion right? But have you heard about the 3 C's of marketing? In order to create a marketing campaign that will truly surprise your audience and capture their attention you must make sure your campaign is Creative, Controversial and Clever. Following these 3 C’s will allow you to concentrate around the three most crucial factors that are needed for success. This will assist you on focusing your business strategy on three areas that include the customer, the competitors and the corporation.
I went on a hunt to find you the best examples for each of the C's. Enjoy!

  • Creative
Billboard by ZWILLING J.A
Outdoor ad by NATIONWIDE INSURANCE


Outdoor ad by FEDEX


  • Controversial
Mousepad by AXE

Pool ad by LIFE SAVING VICTORIA

Merchandize by SALVATION ARMY

  • Clever

























Pool ad by HSBC

Add by BAYER

















Ad by JUICY FRUIT



READ MORE AT :



4 comments:

  1. Nice Post! I have never heard of the three C's of Marketing. Now that I am aware of them it opened my perspective on the way I will work in the future. Very interesting pictures! Some i could not opened, maybe it is my computer. The creative Billboard by ZWILLING J.A caught my attention the most. I think it is a very effective and creative way to market their knives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your post! As a PR major and Marketing minor, I am constantly putting the four P's of marketing into use. I had actually never heard of the three C's. I find this very interesting. I must agree that campaigns must be creative, controversial, and clever to be successful. The examples that you posted exhibited such qualities. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I truly believe the 3 C's are the essential factors for a successful marketing campaign. It is so necessary for ads/campaigns to trigger an emotional response in the viewer. This is how they get engaged! Another good example of these kind of advertisements is also 'shock and awe'. Like how FDA tries to persuade people to stop smoking with haunting graphic pictures or sad testimonials of cancer survivors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! I too, haven't heard of the three Cs of marketing, but the pictures definitely helped exemplify what you were trying to convey. My favorite type of campaigns are definitely the creative ones, but I feel like all of these could also be used as examples for guerilla marketing too.

    ReplyDelete